Find the cost of delivering your packages coming from the US to Canada
Make sure to check the consolidation option if you have more than one item delivered. This will impact your shipping cost.
Duties and taxes reimbursement will be required at the time of the pickup of the item. Duties and taxes are provided at the time the details of the package are provided by the customer. We collect the duties and taxes in Canadian dollars. A transaction fee of 3% may be charged if paying for the duties and taxes by credit or debit card.
– Length is considered to the be longest side of the package
– Maximum Weight is 100lb for a package
– Over 100lb would be considered a skid over that. No Limit on Skid
– Girth is calculated as: (Width x 2) + (Height x 2)
– Maximum Length + Girth is 210 inches for package. Considered a skid if exceeds
– Dimensional Weight is the Greater of Actual Weight or Volumetric Weight
– Volumetric Weight is calculated as (Length x Width x Height) / 166
– Photo of the Package (opened) costs $3.00
– CBSA Document Softcopy: $10
– SMS Notifications: FREE